Speciality Raw Materials
As an international distributor and supplier of various speciality chemicals, Richbay Chemicals has a strong ability to service manufacturers and distributors with a range of speciality raw materials.
With decades of experience Richbay focuses on the solutions to our customers requirements.
- Hydrochloric Acid 30% - 33% - A clear, colourless, fuming, poisonous, highly acidic aqueous solution of hydrogen chloride, HCl, used as a chemical intermediate and in petroleum production, ore reduction, food processing, pickling, and metal cleaning
- Sodium Bisulphite 37% - 42% - A colourless crystalline compound, NaHSO 4, soluble in water: used in dyeing, in the manufacture of cement, paper, soap, and an acid-type cleaner
- Sodium Hypochlorite 12% - 17% - A pale-green/ yellow, crystalline compound, NaOCl, unstable in air, soluble in cold water, decomposes in hot water: used as a bleaching agent for paper and textiles, in water purification, in household use, and as a fungicide
- Caustic Lye MBC Grade 1% - 50% - A strong alkaline used to make chemicals and soaps and to refine petroleum. Is also used in pharmacy as an alkalizing agent
- Caustic Soda Flakes MBC Grade 98% - 99% - A white, deliquescent, water-soluble solid that can be used to manufacture lye
- Sodium Chlorite 7% - 35% - A compound used for water disinfection and purification. It is produced in large quantities as flakes or a solution from chlorine dioxide and sodium hydroxide. It is used as a disinfectant and purification chemical for water.
- Sulphuric Acid 1% - 98% - A highly corrosive, dense, colourless oily liquid, H2SO4, and used to manufacture a wide variety of chemicals and materials including fertilizers, paints, detergents, and neutralisers
- Ferric Chloride 42% - 44% - Used chiefly as an oxidizing agent, as a catalyst, as an etching agent in photoengraving, as a coagulant in treating industrial wastes
- Calcium Chloride Flakes 77% - An inorganic compound, which is mainly used for de-icing and dust control. Because the anhydrous salt is hygroscopic, it is used as a drying agent
For more information on any of these products or to request our data sheets, please fill in the contact form below and we will get back to you with the necessary documentation.
Please contact us below for more information on our Speciality Raw Materials
CALL US ON
Tel: +27 (0)35 751 1702
Fax: +27 (0)35 751 1240
Tel: +27 (0)33 386 0500
Fax: +27(0)33 386 0510
Tel: +27(0)11 894 1236
Fax: +27 (0)11 425 4015
FIND US AT
63/65 Ceramic Curve, Alton
Richards Bay, KZN
31/33 Yarborough Street
Mkondeni, Pietermaritzburg, KZN
95 Main Reef Road
Dunswart, Boksburg, Gauteng